About the Journal
Aim and Scope
Journal of Chemistry and Environment (ISSN: 2959-0132) is a peer-reviewed, open-access international journal that publishes original research and reviews in the fields of chemistry and protecting our environment for the future in an ongoing way. Our central goal is to provide a hub for researchers working across all subjects to present their discoveries, and to be a forum for the discussion of the important issues in the field. All scales of studies and analysis, from impactful fundamental advances in chemistry to interdisciplinary research across physical chemistry, organic chemistry, inorganic chemistry, biochemistry, chemical engineering, and environmental chemistry disciplines are welcomed. All manuscripts must be prepared in English and are subject to a rigorous and fair peer-review process. Accepted papers will appear online within 3 weeks followed by printed hard copies.
Note: There are no Article Publication Charges. (100 % waived). Welcome to submit your Mini reviews, full reviews, and research articles.
Journal of Chemistry and Environment aims to publish high-quality research in the following areas: (Topics include, but are not limited to, the following)
- Physical, organic, inorganic & analytical chemistry
- Biochemistry & medicinal chemistry
- Environmental chemistry & environmental impacts of energy technologies
- Chemical physics, material & computational chemistry
- Catalysis, electrocatalysis & photocatalysis
- Biomass, Energy, fuel cells & batteries
Types of Contributions
Journal of Chemistry and Environment publishes contributions under the headings of (i) Original Article, (ii) Review, (iii) Forum, (iv) Notes and Insights, (v) Letters to the Editor, and (vi) Book Reviews.
- Original Articles present novel findings that advance current knowledge on a specific research topic. See the Scope for a more in-depth list of applicable research areas.
- Notes and Insights are generally shorter; these papers report apparatus, observations, and experimental techniques and are usually limited to studies and reports of unrepeatable phenomena/unique circumstances.
- Review papers may be published subject to review. Reviews invited by the editor may have publication fees waived.
- Forum papers deal with current issues and questions in brief, thought-provoking form. Such papers are reviewed by the editor in consultation with the editorial board.
- Letters to the Editor are published subject to review and approval of the editor and provide a forum to discuss specific topics. Letters should be 300 words or less in length.
- Book Reviews may be invited by the Editor.
- Invited Review is solicited by the Editor. These are Longer, more comprehensive articles presenting an interpretation of data that has largely been previously published.
About the Journal
Starting Year: 2022
Format: Electronic version
Key features: Abstracted and Indexed, Refereed, Peer-reviewed.
DOI prefix: 10.56946/jspae
Frequency: 2 issues per year (June and December)
Publisher: Science Research Publishers (Private) Limited,